@@ -8,8 +8,17 @@ Our users, contributors, and collaborators are expected to treat each other with
* The use of sexualized language or imagery
* Unwelcome advances, sexual or otherwise
* Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
* Insults or derogatory comments, or personal or political attacks
* Publishing others’ private information without explicit permission
* Sustained disruption of talks or other events
* Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
* Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behaviour
If someone is violating this Code of Conduct you may email firstname.lastname@example.org to bring your concern to the Members. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. The project team is obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident.
If someone is violating this Code of Conduct, please email email@example.com or reach out to one of the Collaborators to bring it to our attention. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated.
QMK will seek to use the least punitive means available to resolve an issue. If the circumstances require asking an offender to leave, we will do that.
Reports will be taken and kept in strict confidence. You will not be required to confront an offender directly.