* Script to generate keymap.c from JSON file.
* Support for keymap.json
* Add a warning about the keymap.c getting overwritten.
* Fix keymap generating
* Install the python deps
* Flesh out more of the python environment
* Remove defunct json2keymap
* Style everything with yapf
* Polish up python support
* Hide json keymap.c into the .build dir
* Polish up qmk-compile-json
* Make milc work with positional arguments
* Fix a couple small things
* Fix some errors and make the CLI more understandable
* Make the qmk wrapper more robust
* Add basic QMK Doctor
* Clean up docstrings and flesh them out as needed
* remove unused compile_firmware() function
* 🔧 add editorconfig
This makes supported editors automatically change their settings to match desired code styles
* 🔧 add extension recommendation for VSCode
This will cause VS Code to prompt the user to install the EditorConfig extension when they open the project.
If this is felt to be too opinionated, I can revert it.